» leannaMaypemn
2011-08-03, 07:47 by Guest

» Gary Ablett Drug Scandal
2011-08-02, 08:10 by Guest

» increase backlink backlinks service
2011-08-01, 08:29 by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
2011-07-31, 15:48 by Guest

» BUY TRAMADOL - 30 tabs / $42 BEST PRICE! @ecoMeds - U.S. Pharmacy!!
2011-07-31, 04:27 by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on 2012-02-24, 20:26
Top posters
Shukri

Presiden

Admin

palerkain

Orang Lama

abglong

Mohd Khairul Mohd

ummu_iyas

nadisyabab

Poll

Share | 

There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love   2008-11-10, 15:17

Without forgiveness we can’t love. From the perspective of spiritual reality, the statements “I love you but don’t forgive you” and “I forgive you but I don’t love you” are impossibilities. Love and forgiveness go hand in hand. We can’t have one without the other.

Do you love him/her? Is it hard to say “I’m sorry”? Is it hard to “forgive” someone you love so much hurting you? I have been into that situation before, I have been hurt badly, I can’t breath, I am suffering, with so much mixed feeling of emotion and tears, I hated him so much. What is wrong here?

Someone hurting you so much, leaving you with another girl. You are in anger, You are suffering, You can’t sleep, You can’t eat, You can’t work and You CRY. Can you see anything wrong here? You are suffering. You can think of thousand reasons why he left you, it’s because you aren’t that hot, sexy, compatible, caring, understanding on and on. With so many reasons that you can think off, why can’t you think of forgiving him. Is it so hard to forgive? Think about it, You are suffering.

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” - Gandhi

Well, it is often when something went wrong, it is someone to be blamed, in any case, you might be the victim. You may say “How can he did that to me, I am being so nice to him? I am innocent, I cant forgive him forever”. STOP that negative feeling. True forgiveness is not something we do for another person. Only the strongest person can forgive, it’s not about them, it’ about you, it’s ALL ABOUT YOU, it’s about letting go the hurt and hatred that stop you from becoming happy again. When you forgive a person, doesn’t mean you are wrong or lose. You don’t do it for them, you don’t have to think of are they worth to be forgiven, you are doing it for yourself. Don’t let the people who hurt you so much stay in your heart and mind, they are not worth/eligible to be placed there. Stop being a prisoner because of someone mistakes. Stop them prolonging you to suffer. Please! Forgive and let go and feel good about it.

My fellow readers and friends, I sincerely hope that this post will change your mind if you feel anger or hatred to someone that makes you sad today. Forgive the person and I guarantee you will feel good.

” If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive ”
Back to top Go down

There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1